Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Embark.

Howdy folks!

So while at the gym yesterday I decided to embark on an adventure. But before I tell you all about the awesomeness ahead of me, I'm going to explain a bit first. It dawned on me some time ago that I lost touch with myself after college. I became a machine, a workaholic. Nonsense. I hated myself. I wanted nothing more than to be the 4-year-old version of myself dancing wildly in public and breaking out the occasional coloring book. In a valid attempt to re-discover myself, I decided to start drawing pictures at the gym. No, I'm not some creeper drawing people working out - that's just strange. I mean I never said I wasn't strange, but that's besides the point. 30 days of design has begun. Armed with my trusty camera, Prismacolor markers, and sketch book, I shall begin a complete purge of my creative self.


day uno.

brace yourself: things are about to get interesting.
and there may be a papercut or two along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment