Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You call this scenic?

Many people can attest to the fact that I've been begging for a change of scenery. Well, these few inches of snow that hit NY last night was not what I had in mind. I guess its another day of pretending I'm going to Ireland and checking out Aer Lingus' website for flight deals. or build a snow man. It really could go either way. 

As much as this 27 and snowy climate thrills me to the bone, I would much rather have the 81 and sunny that is appearing on my desktop, telling me about the weather in a place far more humble than here. In my pursuit for a warmer Long Island, I go back to a picture of myself from last April, eating frozen yogurt. Ask anyone, this is a fact: I enjoy taking pictures of myself eating food. Maybe when it's this warm out again I'll go to the beach...


day dos, amigos

Snow day calls for rolling in the snow with my sketch book. 
Maybe I should rethink that... it could get messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment